With pregnancy many different problems will enter. Around 50-70 percent of females have morning sickness while they are pregnant. For some it lasts only for the initial months while for some females, morning sickness is the part through out the pregnancy.
Morning sickness may be one of the first signs that you’re pregnant. This does not mean that you will become ill every morning. This could happen,in the morning, noon or evening. It always occur in your first trimester of your pregnancy and ends through the second trimester, this is not always the situation in most pregnancy though. Some women continues to experience this untill the very end of term.
It is still an unrevealed secret as to why does pregnant women suffer from morning sickness. But most of the health experts suggest that this problem may be due to the immense hormonal changes taking place during pregnancy. Rapidly growing HCG levels and estrogen in the body may be the main cause. With the levels of changes in the hormones the levels of smells have also heightened. And thus you will have craving for certain foods and smells while for some you develop intolerance. Thus with pregnancy there are many changes in your behavior too.
It is believed that women who already have abdominal, digestive and stomach problems are more prone to throwing up and vomits during pregnancy. And thus they have more problems of morning sickness.
Here are some of the remedies that will help you in keeping away from morning sickness:
- You should consult your doctor and take his advice. If he says to take some prenatal vitamins then you should do that.
- You may even try ginger capsules or ginger tea which may bring some amount of relief in the condition of morning sickness.
- You should see to it that you put up yourself at cool places. Avoid visiting places where there is lot of heat. This will help you to control dizziness and nausea.
- Take enough sleep and rest at night.
- Do not get tensed at small things. Whenever you feel something like that talk to your family members or take medical help.
- It is important that at night while you are going for sleep you should not stay hungry. This will make you feel sick in the next morning. That’s why either you may have a glass of milk or you should munch of high fiber cookies etc.
- At home if you feel a bit sick or exhausted then you may just move around in the compound till you feel good.
- It is vital that you keep away from too much spicy food.
- You should stay hydrated and thus have small amounts of water and other healthy fluids through out the day.
- Avoid oily and greasy food.
- If you wish you should stay vegetarian at that time.
- It would be great if you share your tensions with your family members. This will make you feel relieved.
- It is vital that when you have foods you should make them a bit warm. This is because cold foods can make you a bit nauseate.
- Even if you follow some of the above mentioned instructions you can keep away from good amount of morning sickness issue.
- It is still an unrevealed secret as to why does pregnant women suffer from morning sickness. But most of the health experts suggest that this problem may be due to the immense hormonal changes taking place during pregnancy. Rapidly growing HCG levels and estrogen in the body may be the main cause.